This document serves to notify you of our policies regarding the nonpublic personal information you provide us.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS OR FORMER CUSTOMERS, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW. ALSO, WE DO NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
1. Who are we?
- GMS Group, LLC doing business online as www.generalmoneystore.com
- Our address is 1603 E 19th St, Suite 104, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013.
- Our telephone number is (833) 467-2274
2. What do we do?
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We collect your personal information, for example, when you apply for a loan OR give us your income information OR give us your employment information.
- We collect your information from others like credit agencies or other companies, for example, to establish creditworthiness.
3. We don't share customer data, but there is information sharing you can limit if we (or any lender) did:
- Sharing for affiliates to use during daily operations or to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
4. Why are you receiving this privacy notice?
- Financial companies may share your personal information, and federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all of this sharing.
5. What are examples of information we collect?
- Social security number
- Employment information
- Payment history
- Account balances
- Bank account information
6. Why do financial companies share your information?
- For everyday business purposes such as processing transactions and marketing purposes.
- For affiliates everyday business purposes
- For affiliates to market to you
- For non-affiliates to market to you
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIMIT OUR SHARING, complete the information on this page and mail to the address on the form.